Monday, February 21, 2011

Guilt.

So.... this is awkward.

I mean, I don't need to tell you that I've been absent from my blog and that it's been a while since I've written... anything.

But, like a good excuse-maker, I'm going to blame it on something else. And I've decided to blame it on the thing that we call "winter quarter". It's a time of the year when college is like "Oh shit, we needed to have another quarter between winter break and summer break, so let's just squeeze in a really short one at the beginning and call it winter quarter." Which means that the workload doubles because your time to do work is halved.

So yeah.... I blame it on college and being responsible and stuff like that.

Unfortunately, I see the next few weeks being the same/worse so I'm supersorry if I don't post again until... ugh.... Spring break. I will try. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment