So, I was going to post a different post tonight that involved crazy weekend things, but I checked my stats just now and I'm at 300 pageviews as of right now, and I haven't even had this blog up for two months. Thanks to all my awesome friends who read this and dissuade me from dropping it.
I love you!
I guess we can consider the new layout a little 300 present to all of you.
And since I'm not going to post the blog I was going to today, even though it's mostly ready, here's a little something that I drew for some friends because they asked me to:
Humble Bumbug
 |
| So all they gave me were the two words "Humble Bumbug" and this is kind of what came to mind. Apparently I thought of a manatee in a snazzy hat and vest with some wings. Awesome. Probably not what they had in mind though. |
No comments:
Post a Comment