Update Post
Hey guuuuuys.
So, in case you haven't noticed, Subconscious on Parade just got a new layout, and I'm pretty stoked about it. I spent....... a much longer amount of time than I'd care to admit scrolling through blog skins, trying them, finding out that they don't work, and eventually just formatting and providing the images for my own.
The irony is that if I hadn't been searching for so long for something to make it quicker and easier that I would have finished this project much more quickly.
BUT there's a bunch of new widgets and cool things at the bottom of the page because they won't fit on the side :D
I did some little cartoon portraits of the main characters that you'll see in this blog for my friends who are these people in real life, and while I've uploaded them to facebook, I don't know if/where I should upload them here. At some point there may be a link. But there won't be names. So no complaints about no posts. Cuz I been workin hard, gettin no schoolin done.
That's me being inordinately proud. :]

No comments:
Post a Comment