Wednesday, December 15, 2010

College Life vs. Home Life

 I’ve been home for a few of days now, and have just finished doing all of the local things to be done in my home town.

[ X ] See the River
[ X ] See the Train
[ X ] Visit Favorite Teacher at the Local High School
[ X ] Drive Around
[ X ] Experience a Flood (IE: Seeing the River again, just in your backyard.)

Aside from that, I’ve been home, remembering just how cold my house is, and just how much more awesome my mattress at college is compared to my mattress at home. And yes, you read that correctly. My college mattress kicks ass.

I’ve also had  some time to think about the major differences between College Life, and Life at Home:




College Food Vs. Home Food





Waking Up at College vs. Waking Up at Home
 




Watching Movies By Yourself at College vs. Watching Movies By Yourself at Home





Going For A Ride at College vs. Going For A Ride at Home





Bedtime at College vs. Bedtime at Home




Violating Quiet Hours at College vs. Violating Quiet Hours at Home






(I realize that the above pictures make me look a bit like a hermit, and my room like my magical cave in the woods, which passerby whisper about and create stories about. This is not far from the truth. It's not that I dislike people, it's just that my siblings are really REALLY noisy. They're eight.)

1 comment: