Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Snuggies and Eggnog

Mr Friends and Followers,

I feel gross and I have a badly pinched neck, so I present you with some internet:
Shatner of the Mount

Trekkies will understand this without a doubt. To the rest of you, this is.... a wonderful song...
I say.... the more power to him. Kirk is by far one of the best in the world at making love to things that shouldn't have love made to them.
Hell, go where no man has gone before.

And here, I present you with something a little bit more commercially diverse:
They're Taking the Hobbits to Isengard!


Alsomyspacebarsuckstonight.

Also, I found my snuggie. You know what's cool about my snuggie? It has POCKETS in it. Last year, I took my snuggie with me to go watch Avatar and I filled the pockets with chocolate, because I mean... it's chocolate. And the movie was honestly, like, 4 and a half million years long. I had to sustain myself.
Also, I heard that the plot was boring but it was pretty so I brought the chocolate for the boring parts.
I remember Avatar fondly, though this was probably because of the fact that at one point I was sitting there in the theater watching trippy beautiful fluorescent plants while wearing a plushy snuggie and eating chocolates.


Anyway, yes,I found my snuggie.

AND guesssssss what else I have!

*insert conversation that I just had with The Boy*


The Boy: what?
Me: EGGNOGGGGGG
The Boy: :(
Me: Darigold Eggnogg
        eggnog?*
        one of the two
The Boy: :*(
                   :'(
                    :,( 
                   fuuuck
                   where is it??
Me: lolz
The Boy: ;(
                 there it is!
Me: Indeed, and that's what he said.

1 comment:

  1. *feels he should clarify that he was looking for the crying smiley on Skype which is what caused that succession of sad-faced smileys and the frustration that followed. Just for the record.*

    ReplyDelete